You can find all actors in Hall 4. All photoshoots, signing sessions and Q&A’s will take place at a specific time and at a specific location. Make sure you check the FACTS schedule (to be announced soon) regularly, so that you don’t miss the time slot for your favourite actor.
You will be able to buy photoshoot tickets online soon. You do not need a ticket for an autograph or a Q&A.
If you have any suggestions, please send us a message! We will put your suggestions on our list, if they aren’t already. That list is traditionally long enough to cover every inch of the Death Star, but there’s always room for more!
You can find all artists in Hall 4. You do not need tickets for an autograph. Just go up to them and ask them for one. The prices of sketches and autographs is decided by the artists themselves. You can order sketches and commissions for some artists.
- All guest have been officially invited and are subject to work commitments and good health.Their presence at FACTS can thus, sadly enough, be cancelled at any moment.We of course try to avoid this at all costs, but sometimes that just happens. Should this occur, we will immediately announce this on the site and try to find a suitable replacement.
- For actors: charges will be asked for autographs at the guests’ discretion. We always ask for the charges to be as low as possible, but the guests ultimately decide what they charge.
For artists : every artist decides how sketches are handled. There can be no discussion about this.
- Photographs of the actors will be available. You can also bring your own material to get it signed, but a charge will be asked. See point 2 above.
- You have the opportunity to get your picture taken with the guests during the official photo sessions.
- We do ask all our visitors to behave politely and in a respectful manner. Our guests often have come a long way and may be tired. A smile and politeness can make wonders !
- Please do not take pictures (not even at a distance) of our guests without getting their permission first.