New: Fast Pass Tickets
The Priority Entry ticket got an upgrade and a new name: the Fast Pass ticket.
With this ticket, you get the following benefits:
– Priority entry at 09:00h instead of 10:00h, just like before. Ideal for those who want to start their collectible hunt or activity spree before the big crowd starts coming in.
– NEW: A Fast Lane for certain catering points and certain activities.
Which activities exactly will be specified later, as the event takes shape.
FACTS does NOT ask additional fees for tickets.
The price of the ticket is the price on the final payment.
*These are the online prices. If you decide to buy your entry tickets at the entrance, the prices will be higher.
Children under the age of 11 on the day of the festival may enter FACTS without a ticket or registration.
These minors still need to be accompanied by a paying adult, of course.
The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person can enter for free. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS teams up with Spellenspektakel for a dedicated 4.000+ m² Board Game Zone!
Join the fun at the booths of big board game companies with new and classic games, sit down with the welcoming tabletop fan clubs, and much more.
How do you enter? Simple! All you need is a FACTS entry ticket. As soon as you’re in at FACTS, you simply walk into Spellenspektakel. Sit down, play and have fun!
Greetings, citizen of the FACTS nation! I am T.I.C.K.E.T. That’s short for ‘Trusty Information Companion, Keeping Earth Tidy’. I was repurposed by Faestvil the sorceress to accompany you to the festival in the magical FACTS Forest, full of movies, series, video games and other cool pop culture phenomena from across the multiverse.
She also gave me a soul! Having a soul is so confusing! Is this what you call excitement? How do your circuits not explode ALL THE TIME? Anyway, resuming.
Below, I will give you practical info, a good overview of what kind of tickets you can buy, and what the FACTS festival will offer on October 21-22, 2023. Just thinking about it makes my vents spin harder than a space ship in a black hole. Haha, you should see those suckers go!
Read before the deed
Become a VIP!
Oh boy, Faestvil the sorceress told me about this one.
It’s like going to a Jedi council meeting, but with gold plated R2-D2’s. Fancy!
The VIP pack contains – on top of the benefits mentioned in the ticket module above– the following extras:
- Entry at 9 am instead of 10 am. That’s a one hour head start on the other merchandise and autograph hunters!
- Fast Lane for photoshoots. Show your VIP badge, skip the waiting and get that picture RIGHT AWAY!
- Fast Lane for signing sessions. Same thing for signing sessions. Screw waiting, let your dreams come true NOW!
- NEW! Fast Lane for certain catering points and activities.
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance. See the pattern here? No more waiting in line for you!
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance. Coming to FACTS in style!
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard. Please, no VIP gang signs… No throw it up, we’re kidding.
- Reserved front row seats for actor panels. You’ll be so close that you can count the nose hairs of the actors. But please don’t.
- Access to the VIP lounge. Enjoy a little bite & drink (no, BAD vampire!) with an amazing view over FACTS on the balcony in Hall 1.
Check our Spotify-lists and get in the geeky FACTS mood!
Good to know
FACTS rewards early buyers! The earlier you buy your ticket, the lower the price will be. Online prices are always cheaper than at the entrance.
- First period: Ticket launch – April 30th
- Second period: May 1st – July 2nd
- Third period: July 3rd – October 20th
- Fourth period: During the event (21-22 October 2023)
LIMITED SPECIAL TICKETS
The following tickets are limited and can be sold out quickly. So if you want one of these, then don’t hesitate too long! These will also not be available during the FACTS weekend on October 21-22, 2023.
- Standard Weekend
- VIP Saturday / Sunday / Weekend
- Fast Pass
NO PRINTS NEEDED
Part of my protocol dictates that I have to keep Earth tidy, much like my cousin Wall-E, so that is what I’ll do. And you can help me! Go green with your tickets and have them scanned on your phone by our crew at the entrance. There is no need to print your tickets. Just make sure that there are no cracks or other deformations on your screen.
Wait, people carry around wounded droids? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TAKE THEM TO AN ENGINEER!
Having ticket problems?
Then send an e-mail to email@example.com!
The technical staff – despite being mere humans – will help you out.