WHAT TO EXPECT
A Meet & Greet is a unique opportunity to meet and talk during 30 minutes with your favourite actor/actress. It is held in our FACTS Meet & Greet room, a quiet, intimate room away from the crowd.
Each session (Saturday/Sunday) will have a maximum of 20 people. This very limited group of people ensures intimacy and the possibility to ask questions on a more personal level. The Meet & Greet is not a 1-on-1 situation, but you’ll be able to take your time and get super close to the actor.
The meeting point for the Meet & Greets is in the Guest Hall, at the left side of the autograph area when facing the tables. Look for the M&G signs!
All actors mentioned above will be doing meet & greet sessions on both days of the FACTS weekend, unless stated otherwise.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The Meet & Greet is strictly personal and cannot be resold.
- The Meet & Greet is non-refundable, unless the actor cancels their participation to FACTS.
- Admissions that have been purchased from unauthorized websites will not be accepted.
- Only the people who own a Meet & Greet will be allowed in. The holder of this ticket will not be allowed to bring any third parties, not even if they are children.
- Admission to the Meet & Greet will be strictly restricted to the day chosen. No admission will be possible on the other day. You MUST be on time for the Meet & Greet. Late arrivals, for whatever reason, will not be accepted.
- Asking for pictures or signatures will be not allowed during the Meet & Greet.
- The use of cell phones will be prohibited during the Meet & Greet.
- FACTS will have the right to exclude any participant to the Meet & Greet for bad behavior.
A Meet & Greet ticket is only useable in combination with a valid FACTS entry ticket of the same day. Meet & Greet passes are NOT tickets to the convention. You must purchase tickets to FACTS separately.