* The prices for Standard and Cosplay tickets during the FACTS weekend are more expensive at the entrance than online. The prices you see here, are the online prices.
Forgot to buy your tickets? Then you can still buy them with your smartphone. You can also have them scanned with your smartphone. No prints are needed.
FACTS does NOT ask additional fees for tickets. The price of the ticket is the price on the final payment.
On April 4th 2020,
- Standard tickets increase from €20 in presales to €22 online, €27 at the entrance.
- Cosplay tickets increase from €15 in presales to €17 online, €22 at the entrance.
- The other ticket types will not be available anymore during the FACTS weekend, so get your VIP and Priority Entry tickets while you still can.
limited special tickets!
The following tickets are limited and can be sold out quickly:
- Standard Weekend
- VIP Saturday / Sunday / Weekend
- Priority Entry
If you want one of these, then don’t hesitate too long!
These fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket:
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. It’s best to bring a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED. You can find the general terms and conditions here.
One month before FACTS starts, you can buy a combo ticket for a train ride, a tram ride and a FACTS entry ticket.
This ticket combo will be made available on the website of NMBS. Keep an eye on our News section and our social media channels for the announcement!
When & Where?
Date: 4-5 April 2020
- Priority / VIP Tickets : 9 AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
GPS address: Maaltekouter 1, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Flanders Expo
Before you buy
In the following clear cases, fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket.
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. Children need entry tickets as soon as they turn 11. It’s best to bring something that can act as a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person can enter FACTS for free, without a ticket. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED.
You can find the general terms and conditions here.
What is FACTS?
FACTS stands for Fantasy, Animation, Comics, Toys and Space and it provides all this and much more in just one weekend.
- Discover the coolest geeky merchandise in the Exhibitor Hall
- Meet your favourite international artists and actors in the Guest Hall
- Watch the best cosplayers in the Cosplay Hall
- Fraternise with the dedicated fan clubs in the Fan Village
- Get your game on in the Gaming Hall
- Educate yourself through our workshops and panels
- And enjoy a fabulous fandom experience
For a full overview of all activities, we advise you to navigate the menu at the top of every page. Because there is A LOT more to do at FACTS, much more than we can tell you here. Have fun!
Become a VIP!
The VIP pack contains – on top of the benefits mentioned above – the following extras:
- Fast Pass for photoshoots. Show your VIP badge, skip the waiting and get that picture RIGHT AWAY! Does not include an actual photoshoot ticket, but you can skip the waiting lines. Get your photoshoot tickets here.
- Fast Pass for signing sessions. Same thing for signing sessions. Screw waiting, let your dreams come true NOW! Does not include an autograph. You still have to pay for those at the autograph tables. More info here.
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance. See the pattern here? No more waiting in line for you!
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance. Coming to FACTS in style!
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard. Please, no VIP gang signs… No throw it up, we’re kidding.
- Reserved front row seats for actor panels. You’ll be so close that you can count the nose hairs of the actors. But please don’t.
- Access to the VIP lounge. Enjoy a little bite & drink (no, BAD vampire!) with an amazing view over FACTS on the balcony in Hall 1.
WARNING: the VIP entry ticket DOES NOT INCLUDE:
How to get to FACTS
1. Public transport
Tram 1 will take you from train station Ghent Sint-Pieters right to the FACTS doorstep at Flanders Expo and back again!
Buses 76, 77 and 78 will also take you to the venue without a scratch.
A tram or bus ride is not included in a FACTS entry ticket.
2. By car
You can leave your TIE Fighter, TARDIS or other vehicle on our parking lot. Flanders Expo provides its own parking facilities, which can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend). A parking day ticket costs 10€. These prices are not the choice of FACTS. The parking lots are owned by the City of Ghent.
Coming to FACTS by public transport? Then you can always consider a train/tram/FACTS ticket combo!
This ticket type will be available one month before FACTS, through the website of NMBS.
Keep an eye on the News section of this website and our social media channels for updates!
As a reference, this is the page we’ve used for the Fall edition of October 2019.
NO PRINTS NEEDED
Show your entry tickets on your smartphone screen at the entrance and our crew will scan them. Just make sure that there are no cracks or other deformations on your screen that could give problems during scanning.
Having ticket problems?