Treating yourself to a FACTS ticket equals the right to use the portals to a better universe in Flanders Expo Ghent, full of movies, series, video games and other cool pop culture phenomena.
As soon as you enter the FACTS Comic Con Mothership, you’ll be treated to many fun activities, interesting merchandise booths and amazing shows that will leave a lasting impression on every pop culture fan. After all, we have almost 30 years of comic con experience at our disposal.
Check the buttons at the bottom of the page to see when the tickets are coming online, which international actors, artists and cosplayers FACTS is welcoming to Ghent and which activities are on the schedule!
The earlier you buy your ticket, the lower the price will be. Keep an eye on this section to see what the deadlines are and how the prices change over time.
This is how FACTS rewards early buyers who want to be part of the FACTS party without knowing the full content of the comic con schedule.
LIMITED SPECIAL TICKETS
The following tickets are limited and can be sold out quickly:
- Standard Weekend
- VIP Saturday / Sunday / Weekend
- Priority Entry
If you want one of these, then don’t hesitate too long!
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED. You can find the general terms and conditions here.
These fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket. BECAUSE OF THE NEW CORONA RULES, THESE PEOPLE NOW ALSO NEED TO REGISTER FOR A FREE TICKET. This option will be available in the ticketing system.
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. It’s best to bring a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
NO PRINTS NEEDED
Go green with your tickets and have them scanned them on your phone! There is no need to print your tickets.
Show your codes on your smartphone screen at the entrance and our crew will scan them. Just make sure that there are no cracks or other deformations on your screen that could give problems during scanning.
When & Where?
Date: Unknown at this time
Opening hours: TBD
GPS address: Maaltekouter 1, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Flanders Expo
Before you buy
In the following clear cases, fans can enter the FACTS comic con for free, without an entry ticket.
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. Children need entry tickets as soon as they turn 11. It’s best to bring something that can act as a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person can enter FACTS for free, without a ticket. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED.
BECAUSE OF THE NEW CORONA RULES, THESE PEOPLE NOW ALSO NEED TO REGISTER FOR A FREE TICKET. THIS OPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE TICKETING SYSTEM.
You can find the general terms and conditions here.
WHAT IS FACTS?
FACTS stands for Fantasy, Animation, Comics, Toys and Space and it’s a comic con that provides the best of pop culture in just one weekend. Movies, series, gaming, comics, board games, cosplay, books, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, k-pop, FACTS has it all!
- Discover the coolest geeky merchandise at hundreds of booths in the Exhibitor Hall
- Meet big artists and actors in the Guest Hall
- Watch the best cosplayers in the Cosplay Hall
- Fraternise with the dedicated fan clubs in the Fan Village
- Get your game on in the many gaming experiences at FACTS
- Educate yourself through our workshops, panels and inspirational sessions
- And enjoy a fabulous fandom experience
For a full overview of all activities, we advise you to navigate the menu at the top of every page. Because there is A LOT more to do at FACTS, much more than we can tell you here. Have fun!
Become a VIP!
The VIP pack contains – on top of the benefits mentioned above – the following extras:
- Fast Pass for photoshoots. Show your VIP badge, skip the waiting and get that picture RIGHT AWAY!
- Fast Pass for signing sessions. Same thing for signing sessions. Screw waiting, let your dreams come true NOW!
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance. See the pattern here? No more waiting in line for you!
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance. Coming to FACTS in style!
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard. Please, no VIP gang signs… No throw it up, we’re kidding.
- Reserved front row seats for actor panels. You’ll be so close that you can count the nose hairs of the actors. But please don’t.
- Access to the VIP lounge. Enjoy a little bite & drink (no, BAD vampire!) with an amazing view over FACTS on the balcony in Hall 1.
How to get to FACTS
1. Public transport
Tram 1 will take you from train station Ghent Sint-Pieters right to the FACTS doorstep at Flanders Expo and back again!
Buses 76, 77 and 78 will also take you to the venue without a scratch.
A tram or bus ride is not included in a FACTS entry ticket.
2. By car
You can leave your TIE Fighter, TARDIS or other vehicle on our parking lot. Flanders Expo provides its own parking facilities, which can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend). A parking day ticket costs 10€. These prices are not the choice of FACTS. The parking lots are owned by the City of Ghent.
Having ticket problems?