Questions about tickets after the
cancellation of FACTS Spring 2020?
Tickets for October 24-25 are not yet for sale, but will come online soon.
The earlier you buy, the cheaper the entry ticket will be. Keep an eye on our communication channels for updates on the ticket launch, or subscribe to our newsletters at the bottom of the homepage!
limited special tickets!
The following tickets are limited and can be sold out quickly:
- Standard Weekend
- VIP Saturday / Sunday / Weekend
- Priority Entry
If you want one of these, then don’t hesitate too long!
These fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket:
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. It’s best to bring a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED. You can find the general terms and conditions here.
This is a combo ticket for a train ride, a tram ride and a FACTS entry ticket, all in a better priced package.
When & Where?
Date: 24-25 October 2020
- Priority / VIP Tickets : 9 AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
GPS address: Maaltekouter 1, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Flanders Expo
Before you buy
In the following clear cases, fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket.
- Children who have not yet reached the age of 11. Children need entry tickets as soon as they turn 11. It’s best to bring something that can act as a proof of age.
- The accompanying person of a wheelchair patient or blind person can enter FACTS for free, without a ticket. Be sure to check the FAQ page for more detailed information in this regard.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED, RESOLD OR CANCELLED.
You can find the general terms and conditions here.
What is FACTS?
FACTS stands for Fantasy, Animation, Comics, Toys and Space and it provides all this and much more in just one weekend.
- Discover the coolest geeky merchandise in the Exhibitor Hall
- Meet your favourite international artists and actors in the Guest Hall
- Watch the best cosplayers in the Cosplay Hall
- Fraternise with the dedicated fan clubs in the Fan Village
- Get your game on in the Gaming Hall
- Educate yourself through our workshops and panels
- And enjoy a fabulous fandom experience
For a full overview of all activities, we advise you to navigate the menu at the top of every page. Because there is A LOT more to do at FACTS, much more than we can tell you here. Have fun!
How to get to FACTS
1. Public transport
Tram 1 will take you from train station Ghent Sint-Pieters right to the FACTS doorstep at Flanders Expo and back again!
Buses 76, 77 and 78 will also take you to the venue without a scratch.
A tram or bus ride is not included in a FACTS entry ticket.
2. By car
You can leave your TIE Fighter, TARDIS or other vehicle on our parking lot. Flanders Expo provides its own parking facilities, which can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend). A parking day ticket costs 10€. These prices are not the choice of FACTS. The parking lots are owned by the City of Ghent.
Coming to FACTS by public transport? Then you can always consider a train/tram/FACTS ticket combo!
This ticket type will be available one month before FACTS, through the website of NMBS.
The Cosplay ticket grants you access to FACTS, but also gives you discount for coming to the convention in cosplay. In other words, the only requirement for this ticket is that you come to the show in a costume!
Can’t complete your cosplay in time for FACTS? Don’t worry, you can exchange your cosplay ticket for a Standard ticket at the entrance. You simply pay the difference in price at the cash register.
This ticket simply gives you access to FACTS. Nothing more, but certainly nothing less.
Enjoy all activities and shows in our comic con!
Enter FACTS at 9 am instead of 10 am.
This is how you get to score the unique items in our huge geek market and perhaps even some limited Artist Alley drawings.
You can also enjoy the activities first and walk around FACTS with almost no other fellow fans. A real experience!
Become a VIP!
The VIP pack contains the following extras:
- Access to FACTS from 9 am instead of 10 am. The scanning starts a little earlier, to give everyone a chance to enter at the exact time.
- Fast Pass for photoshoots. Show your VIP badge, skip the waiting and get that picture RIGHT AWAY! Does not include an actual photoshoot ticket, but you can skip the waiting lines. Get your photoshoot tickets here.
- Fast Pass for signing sessions. Same thing for signing sessions. Screw waiting, let your dreams come true NOW! Does not include an autograph. You still have to pay for those at the autograph tables. More info here.
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance. See the pattern here? No more waiting in line for you!
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance. Coming to FACTS in style!
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard. Please, no VIP gang signs… No throw it up, we’re kidding.
- Reserved front row seats for actor panels. You’ll be so close that you can count the nose hairs of the actors. But please don’t.
- Access to the VIP lounge. Enjoy a little bite & drink (no, BAD vampire!) with an amazing view over FACTS on the balcony in Hall 1.
- EXCLUSIVE TO A VIP WEEKEND TICKET: a VIP goodiebag with all sorts of cool stuff.
WARNING: the VIP entry ticket DOES NOT INCLUDE:
NO PRINTS NEEDED
Show your entry tickets on your smartphone screen at the entrance and our crew will scan them. Just make sure that there are no cracks or other deformations on your screen that could give problems during scanning.
Having ticket problems?