The entry tickets for FACTS are not yet for sale.
Keep an eye on our social media and this website for the ticket launch!
We hope to see you at FACTS Spring 2019
on 6-7 April, 2019
in Flanders Expo Ghent!
Don’t wait too long!
On February 1st,
- Standard Tickets will cost €18
- Cosplay Tickets will cost €13
The other ticket types are limited in availability, so get yours before they are sold out.
In other words: now is the time to strike!
What is FACTS?
FACTS stands for Fantasy, Animation, Comics, Toys and Space and it provides all this and much more in just one weekend.
- Discover the coolest geeky merchandise in the Exhibitor Hall
- Meet your favourite international artists and actors in the Guest Hall
- Watch the best cosplayers in the Cosplay Hall
- Fraternise with the dedicated fan clubs in the Fan Village
- Get your game on in the Gaming Hall
- Educate yourself through our workshops and panels
- And enjoy a fabulous fandom experience
For a full overview of all activities, we advise you to navigate the menu at the top of every page. Because there is A LOT more to do at FACTS, much more than we can tell you here. Have fun!
Become a VIP!
The VIP pack contains – on top of the benefits mentioned above – the following extras:
- Fast Pass for photoshoots and signing sessions
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard
- Reserved front row seats for Q&A’s
- Access to the VIP lounge
When & Where?
Date: 6-7 april 2019
- Priority / VIP Tickets : 9 AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
GPS address: Maaltekouter 1, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Flanders Expo
How to get to FACTS
1. Public transport
During the FACTS weekend, you can use a FACTS ticket to get a FREE RIDE on Tram 1, between train station Ghent Sint-Pieters and Flanders Expo!
2. By car
You can leave your TIE Fighter, TARDIS or other vehicle on our parking lot. Flanders Expo provides its own parking facilities, which can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend). A parking day ticket costs 5€.
Before you buy
In the following clear cases, fans can enter FACTS for free, without a ticket.
- Children of 10 years and younger. It’s best to bring their ID cards as proof.
- The personal aid of a disabled person. You will need some kind of paperwork to prove that you need a personal aid, though. This only applies if the disabled person is a paying visitor with a ticket.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED OR CANCELLED.
You can find the general terms and conditions here.