- Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter (2002 – 2011)
- Captain Gabriel Lorca in Star Trek: Discovery (2017-2018)
- Captain Hook in Peter Pan (2003)
- Colonel William Tavington in The Patriot (2000)
- Ronald Quincy in Armageddon (1998)
Voice actor for
- Admiral Zhao in the phenomenal tv series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra
- Lex Luthor in the video game Justice League: Gods and Monsters
- Sinestro in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Siddeley / Leland Turbo in Cars 2
- Reza Zaydan in Hitman (2016)
- The Inquisitor / Sentinel in Star Wars Rebels & Star Wars: Rebels Recon
- William Birkin in Silent Hill 2
and much, much more
Jason Isaacs is one of those rare actors with the indisputable talent of sending chills down your spine just by looking at you. He has nailed every single villain role they’ve offered him in his incredibly rich career, from Harry Potter’s Lucius Malfoy and Peter Pan’s Captain Hook to Star Trek’s Captain Lorca and more. Jason Isaacs is equally astounding when he’s not on the dark side of the spectrum, too, with memorable roles as Ronald Quincy in Armageddon and as Captain Waggoner in Fury.
Most people know Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies, the father of Draco Malfoy. He portrayed the despicable, but somehow still charismatic wizard from the second movie in the franchise in 2002 until the very last one in 2011. Fun fact: last year, his movie son Tom ‘Draco’ Felton visited FACTS.
But no matter what role he takes on, it’s always memorable. Star Trek fans will see Captain Gabriel Lorca, the rather cold and secretive Starfleet officer. Others will recognise the British Colonel William Tavington, the ruthless antagonist in The Patriot who made life more than miserable for Americans and Mel Gibson. Or maybe you will be reminded of his intimidating portrayal of Captain Hook in 2003’s version of Peter Pan. Ranger Commander Captain Steele in Black Hawk Down, Michael Caffee in Brotherhood, Armageddon, A Cure for Wellness, The Death of Stalin, Awake… And that’s just a small selection.
If Jason Isaacs’ voice sounds familiar, then that’s no surprise: the man has an impressive track record of voice acting work. He was Admiral Zhao in the phenomenal TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra and The Inquisitor / Sentinel in Star Wars Rebels and Star Wars: Rebels Recon.
Isaacs also voiced Siddeley / Leland Turbo in Cars 2, Lex Luthor in the video game Justice League: Gods and Monsters, Sinestro in Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Reza Zaydan in Hitman (2016), Dr. William Birkin in Silent Hill 2 and much, much more!
Jason Isaacs will be the next guest in the FACTS line-up, on April 6-7, in Flanders Expo Ghent. He will be available for photoshoots, autographs and panels on both days.