Tom Hopper has been seen in quite a few big productions already, from memorable side roles in Game of Thrones and Doctor Who, to equally great leading roles in Merlin, Black Sails and The Umbrella Academy.
Artist best known for the western comic Catamount and the awesome Le Garde Républicain series.
Artist best known for Arelate (Chronicles of Neiko), Erik The Red, Robin Hobb and The Order of the Dragon Knights. He will be available at the stand of Dark Dragon Books.
Artist for Cassio, Empire USA, IRS – All Watcher and Jack Wolfgang. Adept in graphic novel art, digital art and even paintings. Available at the booth of Dark Dragon Books. Only present on Sunday, April 7th!
Author for DC Comics and Marvel. Highly influential for his Harley Quinn, Justice League, Avengers, Wolverine, Deadpool, and New Excalibur stories, among many others. Known for his gritty style and pop-culture references.
Respected author for many stories of Batman and his universe, such as the amazing Batman / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cross-over, for DC Comics, IDW Publishing and Detective Comics. Worked for DC Comics, BOOM! Studios, Marvel Comics, IDW Publishing, and Thrillbent.
Arthur Adams’ highly distinctive and detailed artwork can be enjoyed in countless Marvel & DC Comics comic series and on an even larger amount of covers. To name just a few: Batman, Superman, Spiderman, X-Men, Godzilla, Vampirella, Rocketeer, Danger Girl, Excalibur, and The Hulk.
All guests will be available on both days of the FACTS weekend, unless stated otherwise.
- All guest have been officially invited and are subject to work commitments and good health.Their presence at FACTS can thus, sadly enough, be cancelled at any moment.We of course try to avoid this at all costs, but sometimes that just happens. Should this occur, we will immediately announce this on the site and try to find a suitable replacement.
- For actors: charges will be asked for autographs at the guests’ discretion. We always ask for the charges to be as low as possible, but the guests ultimately decide what they charge.
For artists : every artist decides how sketches are handled. There can be no discussion about this.
- Photographs of the actors will be available. You can also bring your own material to get it signed, but a charge will be asked. See point 2 above.
- You have the opportunity to get your picture taken with the guests during the official photo sessions.
- We do ask all our visitors to behave politely and in a respectful manner. Our guests often have come a long way and may be tired. A smile and politeness can make wonders !
- Please do not take pictures (not even at a distance) of our guests without getting their permission first.
Subscribe for FACTS Newsletter and stay up-to-date with the latest news and notifications.