This professional Italian cosplayer has been a jury member and guest in more than 40 events in 15 countries and now he is coming to FACTS to show us his skills AND to be a judge for the Regular Cosplay events on FACTS Spring Edition on Saturday. On Sunday, he will be roaming the FACTS floors as a guest.
Calling Leon Chiro the ‘Many-Faced God’ wouldn’t be a bad comparison. Every imitation he attempts is spot on and he looks divine in all of them. No wonder he is the current Representative of Italy for the European Cosplay Gathering (ECG) 2016 Finals in Japan Expo.
Leon has worked with several video game companies, such as Ubisoft (Assassin’s Creed) and Capcom (Devil May Cry). He makes his cosplay costumes by hand, with the exception of some complicated sewing parts. His specialisations are armours, weapons, accessories and make-up.
His dream is to continue to travel and meet a lot of cosplayers around the globe by spreading his ‘fomento’ attitude for a better and positive world. So let him inspire you at FACTS!
Find out more about Leon Chiro at:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeonChiroCosplayArt
- Deviantart: http://leonchirocosplayart.deviantart.com/
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/LeonChiroCosplayArt
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/leonchiro/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/Leon_Chiro
- CosPro : http://cospro-agency.com/user/leonchiro/
Present at FACTS: 2016-1-spring