A talented French fantasy artist with heavy Studio Ghibli vibes. Known for her comics and graphic novels Kami, Morphine, Bunny & Diosphère.
- If you’re looking for a talented fantasy artist with heavy Studio Ghibli vibes, then check out Juliette Fournier!
- A great example of that is Kami, a comic series about a universe in which the realms of gods and man intertwine.
- In Diosphère, you are taken on a poetic adventure to an underground world with strange new people and species.
- Morphine is Juliette Fournier’s first graphic novel and was immediately seen as “a mix of Miyazaki and David Lynch”. If that doesn’t sound promising, we don’t know what does.
- Bunny creates a much more bleak universe, in which the lives of people are nearly without value.
- French comic artist Juliette Fournier is one of those rare ‘full packages’. In almost all her work, she has written the scenario, made the drawings and provided them with the right vibrant colours.
- Also draws incredible fan art, like Pokémon and many other anime classics.
ACTIVITIES WITH JULIETTE FOURNIER
1. Sketches & Commissions
Let this amazing artist draw you a masterpiece!
More info soon!
2. Casual talks!
Every artist is excited to meet his or her fans and is willing to talk about basically everything. Many fans have had interesting discussions with artists. Just walk up to them and ask them a question!
Want to meet this incredible artist?
Then join the party on
in Flanders Expo Ghent
for FACTS Fall 2018!
Juliette Fournier will be available
in the Artist Alley
on both days
for sketches and interesting talks!
Present at FACTS: 2018-2-Fall