WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Meet & Greet is a unique opportunity to meet and talk during 30 minutes with your favourite actor/actress.
- It is held in our FACTS Meet & Greet room, a quiet, intimate room away from the crowd.
- Each session will have a maximum of 20 people. This very limited group of people ensures intimacy and the possibility to ask questions on a more personal level.
- The Meet & Greet is not a 1-on-1 situation, but you’ll be able to take your time and get super close to the actor.
- A group picture will be taken at the end of the session, which will be sent to you by e-mail shortly after FACTS.
GOOD TO KNOW
- The Meet & Greet is strictly personal and cannot be resold.
- The Meet & Greet is non-refundable, unless the actor cancels his or her participation to FACTS.
- Admissions that have been purchased from unauthorized websites will not be accepted.
- Only the people who own a Meet & Greet will be allowed in. The holder of this ticket will not be allowed to bring any third parties, not even if they are children.
- Admission to the Meet & Greet will be strictly restricted to the day chosen. No admission will be possible on the other day. You MUST be on time for the Meet & Greet. Late arrivals, for whatever reason, will not be accepted.
- Asking for pictures or signatures will be not allowed during the Meet & Greet.
- The use of cell phones will be prohibited during the Meet & Greet.
- FACTS will have the right to exclude any participant to the Meet & Greet for bad behavior.
A Meet & Greet ticket is only useable in combination with a valid FACTS entry ticket of the same day. Meet & Greet passes are NOT tickets to the convention. You must purchase tickets to FACTS separately.