TICKETS & INFO
FACTS does NOT ask additional fees for tickets. The price of the ticket is the price on the final payment.
Buy your entry tickets online before October 19th to enjoy better prices!
- Standard tickets increase from €20 in presales to €22 online, €27 at the entrance.
- Cosplay tickets increase from €15 in presales to €17 online, €22 at the entrance.
Get your tickets before the price increase on October 19th!
limited special tickets!
The following tickets are limited in availability and can be sold out quickly:
- VIP Saturday/Sunday/Weekend
- Priority Entry
If you want one of these, then don’t hesitate too long!
When & Where?
Date: 19-20 October 2019
- Priority / VIP Tickets : 9 AM
- Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 5PM
GPS address: Maaltekouter 1, Sint-Denijs-Westrem, Flanders Expo
Before you buy
In the following clear cases, fans can enter FACTS for free, without an entry ticket.
- Children of 10 years and younger. Children need entry tickets as soon as they turn 11. It’s best to bring something that can act as a proof of age.
- The personal aid of a disabled person. You will need some kind of paperwork (any official document will do) to prove that you need a personal aid, though. This only applies if the disabled person is a paying visitor with a ticket.
FACTS TICKETS CANNOT BE REFUNDED, EXCHANGED OR CANCELLED.
You can find the general terms and conditions here.
What is FACTS?
FACTS stands for Fantasy, Animation, Comics, Toys and Space and it provides all this and much more in just one weekend.
- Discover the coolest geeky merchandise in the Exhibitor Hall
- Meet your favourite international artists and actors in the Guest Hall
- Watch the best cosplayers in the Cosplay Hall
- Fraternise with the dedicated fan clubs in the Fan Village
- Get your game on in the Gaming Hall
- Educate yourself through our workshops and panels
- And enjoy a fabulous fandom experience
For a full overview of all activities, we advise you to navigate the menu at the top of every page. Because there is A LOT more to do at FACTS, much more than we can tell you here. Have fun!
Become a VIP!
The VIP pack contains – on top of the benefits mentioned above – the following extras:
- Fast Pass for photoshoots. Show your VIP badge, skip the waiting and get that picture RIGHT AWAY!
- Fast Pass for signing sessions. Same thing for signing sessions. Screw waiting, let your dreams come true NOW!
- Access to FACTS through a special VIP Entrance. See the pattern here? No more waiting in line for you!
- VIP parking spot for the chosen day(s), near the VIP Entrance. Coming to FACTS in style!
- Exclusive FACTS VIP badge and lanyard. Please, no VIP gang signs… No throw it up, we’re kidding.
- Reserved front row seats for actor panels. You’ll be so close that you can count the nose hairs of the actors. But please don’t.
- Access to the VIP lounge. Enjoy a little bite & drink (no, BAD vampire!) with an amazing view over FACTS on the balcony in Hall 1.
How to get to FACTS
1. Public transport
Tram 1 will take you from train station Ghent Sint-Pieters right to the FACTS doorstep at Flanders Expo and back again!
Buses 76, 77 and 78 will also take you to the venue without a scratch.
2. By car
You can leave your TIE Fighter, TARDIS or other vehicle on our parking lot. Flanders Expo provides its own parking facilities, which can be accessed directly via Exit 14 of the E40 motorway (Brussels – Ostend). A parking day ticket costs 10€. These prices are not the choice of FACTS. The parking lots are owned by the City of Ghent.
Having ticket problems?