What to do
Buy a photoshoot ticket online or at FACTS
Make sure you get one for the correct date!
Print your photoshoot ticket and take it with you to FACTS
Get in line at the photoshoot booth in the Guest Hall
Bring out the shiniest of smiles in front of the camera, next to your hero!
Collect your paper picture immediately after taking it!
(only if bought online) Receive the digital version of your picture through e-mail
Good to know
Where to buy?
You can buy your photoshoot tickets
- At the event (Guest Hall)
But beware: certain photoshoot tickets may be sold out before the event, so we recommend buying them online!
Bring 2 friends!
With one photoshoot ticket:
- 3 Fans max.
- 1 Actor
In other words: you can bring two friends with you with one photoshoot ticket. You will be on the same picture.
You will only receive one paper version per ticket though.
Free digital copies
Only photo shoot tickets bought online come with free digital copies.
Everyone receives a paper version at FACTS, but the digital copy is a BONUS for online buyers.
Please note that it may take some time to send all pictures.
The VIP line
VIP’s cannot take non-VIP’s with them to the front of the line. People without a VIP pass will not be allowed to skip the line. One Fast Pass only counts for one person. Minors are of course allowed to accompany the paying adult if they have no other supervision.
What to do in the queue
- Always enter the queue at the starting time of the photoshoot.
- Actors leave the photo booth the moment the queue is empty, so never arrive at the end time or you may miss the shoot.
- Keep your ticket ready.
- Leave all items and belongings that you do not want on the picture on the table before entering the photo booth.
- Do not enter the queue if you will not be on the photo. We make exceptions for minors accompanied by adults, of course.
- Enjoy the moment!
If you’re unsure about any of these protocol rules, ask our kind crew for instructions!
Access to the photo shoot implies:
- That the participants are all in possession of a valid FACTS ticket.
- That the participants are in possession of a valid photo shoot ticket.
- Acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, which can be found on www.facts.be and are available at the information booth during the event.
Timetables are given as an indication and may be subject to modification.
If you miss a photo shoot, then FACTS will not give you a refund. So be on time! You can check our schedule in the FACTS magazine, on the FACTS app, at the info booth at FACTS, on this web page and many other media.
DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING WHEN BOOKING YOUR TICKETS! FACTS cannot refund your ticket if you should make a mistake. So pay close attention!