Chris Evenhuis was born on 21 july 1978 in the Netherlands where he’s still residing. He never attended art school, but chose biological science instead. He lives and works in Haarlem and Amsterdam as a designer/illustrator/comic-book artist/writer. He also had some work doen on computer games.
In the future he wishes to do more pin-up art, CD & Book cover design and he dreams of publishing one day a genuine artbook called ‘Legacy: A Retrospective’.
Believes coffee makes you immortal.
His short stories are:
– ‘In Extremis’ published in Holland, 1997 (sold out)
– ‘At Her Door’ (as part of ‘Seasons II’ anthology, available through www.sandking.com)
– ‘To Graham’ (as part of ‘3’ anthology, available through firstname.lastname@example.org)
– ‘Darkness: Resurrection’ (with Paul Jenkins, Dale Keown & Keu Cha, for Top Cow)
– ‘Mirror Images’ and ‘Alice’ high quality limited edition prints (sold out)
– Many pin-ups, cartoons, stuff (also on BrokenLinks)
Present at FACTS: 2005